NO DIRECT SALES ON-SITE
- PLACE ORDERS DIRECTLY WITH VENDORS
- Park at the Remington United Methodist Church
- 150 W. Bowen St, Remington, VA
- Walk across the street for pick-up
- PICK UP YOUR ITEMS AT THE REMINGTON COMMUNITY GARDEN
Attention local Farmers!
It’s easy to participate in the Remington Community Garden monthly Remington Farmer’s Market, third Saturday of the Month.
Submit the following documents to the Market Manager for approval:
- Signed “Terms of Agreement”
- Completed and Signed “Farmer’s Market Space Rental Application”
- Certificate of Liability Insurance or a signed “Indemnification and Hold Harmless” waiver
Return either via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by regular mail to
RCG Remington Farmer’s Market
PO Box 86
Remington, VA 22734
You can send a check payable to ” Remington Community Garden” or donate your fees securely online.