- Location – across the street from Remington United Methodist Church and adjacent to St. Luke’s Episcopal church
- Founded 2015 – through a Make It Happen Grant from the PATH Foundation
- The Community Garden hosts the Remington Farmer’s Market, Music, Movie Nights and monthly themed events, 3rd Saturday of the month.
- Remington Community Garden Events
“We come from earth, we return to earth, and in between we garden.”
“Imagine a place where townspeople can stake out a garden plot to grow their own fresh, healthful fruits and vegetables. Residents can bond with old friends and make new ones in a beautiful setting with trees, shrubs, and flowers, plus picnic tables, benches and grills. The Remington Community Garden can become a gathering place for families and individuals for years to come.” – JW
Remington Community Garden Contacts
Donate to the Garden Online
You can donate to the Remington Community Garden securely online, just click the donate button below. Be sure to enter your donation amount in the ‘Community Garden’ field below ‘General Fund’.
Be sure to “Like” our page on Facebook.
The Remington Community Garden made possible through the generous support of our sponsors:
- Remington United Methodist Church
- St. Luke’s Episcopal Church
- PATH Foundation
- Virginia Cooperative Extension Service
- Master Gardeners of Fauquier & Rappahannock
- Piedmont Environmental Council
- American Legion Post 247
- Remington Community Partnership
- Lee Highway Nursery
Remington Community Garden Pavilion Use & Reservations
The community is welcome to use the pavilion anytime! However, if you would like to reserve it for a special occasion please contact the church.
Download the Pavilion Reservation Agreement.